Come follow "The Incredible Shrinking Master Project", join the discussion about healthy eating, exercise, and thinking.
This week lets talk about next week. What five things are you going to get done. The five things you will get done, regardless of all those things that come up, the phone ringing, the seemingly urgent, yet unimportant.
I'll get us started in the notes below. Have a happy Friday, and a fantastic weekend!
I just need to confess. I am getting so excited about the Olympics, and especially TaeKwonDo competition this year in London. So we are going to be working on a lot of Olympic style sparring, the rules, and how it works. Here is a really fun video to check out with some outrageously cool techniques.
- Always wear a helmet and make sure it fits comfortably and does not block your vision or hearing.
- Wear shoes that fit properly and cover your feet completely.
- Protect yourself with wrist braces, elbow/knee pads and gloves.
- Never ride on busy streets.
- Never hitch a ride with a car, truck, or moving vehicle.
- Look over your play area for hazards like rocks, gravel, holes, or bumps.
- If you lose balance, try to crouch and roll instead of sticking your hands out to stop your fall.
So lately there have been a few projects for the younger students that focus on their future goals...such as making Black Belt. Also, talking to people that are getting close to that goal has been kinda ramping me up for my next step. Sometimes it's still surreal for to look down and see that black belt tied on my waist. Its been almost 2years, but the novelty of this particular achievement hasn't worn off!
As some of you may or may not know, TaeKwonDo isn't the martial art that I i
I am very motivated to push forward. I am working at a new job so making class on time will be catch as catch can. I am hoping that I will be able to make Tuesday and Thursday like usual.
I am little tired today but it feels great. I wish I had more time to give to the other students to help them along, I feel it is important that I give as much as I can.
This journey is starting to feel like giving is more important than receiving. And I like how that feels.
If any st
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.