- Always wear a helmet and make sure it fits comfortably and does not block your vision or hearing.
- Wear shoes that fit properly and cover your feet completely.
- Protect yourself with wrist braces, elbow/knee pads and gloves.
- Never ride on busy streets.
- Never hitch a ride with a car, truck, or moving vehicle.
- Look over your play area for hazards like rocks, gravel, holes, or bumps.
- If you lose balance, try to crouch and roll instead of sticking your hands out to stop your fall.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.